MNScuba.com

Full Version: New Drysuits for Used Prices!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Going Under Dive Center has 3 DUI drysuits which are NOS (New Old Stock) which we will be liquidating.  Prices are much too low to list here  Wink  If you are looking to upgrade to a drysuit now is the time!

We have 1 TLS350 backzip size L, 1 TLS350 frontzip size XL, and 1 CLX450 size XL.  All suits come with the appropriate (for you) size rock boots.  Complete your new drysuit package with the Diving Concepts Explorer Dry Glove system and save even more money  Big Grin

For suits purchased before August 25th we will be including a free drysuit class  8)

Stop by GUDC and ask for Chuck, we'll see you soon  ;D
Chuck,

Are you still offering the complimentary "P-valve" fitting with any new dry-suit purchase?

Absolutely!  By the way our shipment of catheters from the pediatrics ward finally arrived.  I guess we should have your size now  8)

Absolutely!  By the way our shipment of catheters from the pediatrics ward finally arrived.  I guess we should have your size now  8)
[/quote]

Great!  I'll be right in.

New or Used???
The XL CLX450 is the only suit remaining at the "special" pricing.

P-valve catheters are in good supply  Wink
I just stumbled onto this post. Couldn't stop laughing for several minutes.  Chuck: I am looking to buy a drysuit but i was wondering what the differences are between DUI, Whites, etc? Do you have any reccomendations? I know that whites will custom fit a suit for you. Also do you have any of those DUI at special pricing left? I think i can do without the complementary P valve. :o)
There are many manufacturers who make good quality drysuits.  I have been using DUI for the last 6 years and I have been very happy with their suits  Smile

I guess the best thing to do is look at a few different suits, weigh out the pros and cons, and pick the one that best fits your needs  Wink

If you would like more specific information on DUI feel free to stop by GUDC and I can talk to you one on one about them.  We also carry Diving Concepts, Dive Rite, and Viking.  We have 1 DUI left at the "special pricing" it is an XL CLX450  8)