MNScuba.com

Full Version: Wednesday or Thursday Sept 11-12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone up for some local diving after work? Say the 5:00 time frame?? Let me know...
Now that my company Finally hired another guy, it looks as though I may get done early sometimes, so I would be up for it. What is a local dive for you? Are you in the T.C. area?
I could dive Square or Perch on Wednesday. I work until 5:00pm so I wouldn't be able to get out there until like 6:00pm.
My bad- Local for me is the Twin Cities. I think we could shoot for 6 pm at Perch??? Unless anyone prefers Square or something else. I'm always up for a new lake. Let me know if anyone needs directions or wants to meet in town before heading out. I work in Eden Prairie so everything is on the way Smile I assume one tank is good for the evening? Let me know if your bringing two....
OK...Perch at 6:00pm Wednesday sounds good. See you then.
Oh...I forgot to mention, I'll just be bringing one tank.
Are you up for an extra???
Trying to work out the bugs in my new camera...Dove Perch on Sunday...
Good vis, but not great...
(Above the thermocline)

Thanks...Jean ;D
We always have room for another diver. I actually have a roll of film in my camera to burn up also. Maybe we can find Catfish Hunter?????
Cool!!! I need to get a shot of that bugger...
(Just to prove to people I saw it...)
If I am not there by 6 PM , please go on without me...
(Just in case something comes up...I don't want you waiting on me!!!)

Thanks...Jean ;D
I will try to make it out there, I still have one full tank.
Pages: 1 2