MNScuba.com

Full Version: I need your help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Everyone,

You all give me such great support, now is the time to show it.  My fundraiser is not progressing as well as I thought it would, especially with my great line of guest speakers including John Chatterton and Susan Long. 

Ticket sales are just barely trickling in and I need to get alot more tickets sold by January 11th in order for this to go on.  This fundraiser is so important to my project.  Tickets can be bought until the day of the event and at the door, but we need to get as many as possible sold ASAP.

Even if you can't make it to the actual fundraiser, you can still buy tickets as 14 dollars of those tickets sold go toward my project and will help immensely.

I need your help by either purchasing tickets here... or by giving a high quality item (scuba or non-scuba related) for silent auction. Or by donating just to my project.

I'm feeling frantic here, I hope someone can help me, I've exhausted my resources.

Matt

Matt:
I just purchased a ticket to help...Even though I am in Florida , I want to do everything I can to help you!!!

KEEP IT GOING BUDDY !!!!

Thanks so much for being such a wonderful inspiration to all of us!

Take care

Jean
Ft. White , Florida
Classes start tomorrow for me, and I should have a good idea of my schedule at the end of the week. At that point I'll either buy a ticket, or send the same amount via a donation Smile

Also, have you considered sending a little PR piece to some scuba blogs or podcasts (Divester, Pod Diver Radio, Scuba Radio, etc)? What about the Star Tribune? Your story is pretty wild, and I'm sure people would write about it if they knew what was up. In fact, I saw a small blurb about you in ScubaNews back home in Georgia!
Yeah I've been interviewed once on Scuba Radio, and I have written to the Star Tribune, but articles have been posted in the Pioneer Press,  I'll have to check out those other scuba podcasts/blogs I haven't heard of them. 

Thanks for your support!!!!  I apprecaite your financial support as well as the encouragement.

Take care,
Matt