MNScuba.com

Full Version: Pool Session - February 1st
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A Place to sign up for the Feb 1st pool session!!!
Thanks...Jean Big Grin
Count me in as definite and for 2 tanks. Thanks Punky
Thanks Jean! I'd love to do 2/1 - figure me tentative at this point - 2 days before Aruba - not sure if my equipment will dry by then...Sue
Sure it will. I actually dove the Mall of America the night before I went to Key Largo. My gear packed , flew , and most important, worked just wonderful!!! (At least in my experience!!!)

Thanks...Jean Smile
OK, I'm in for the 1st as well. Where will those pics from Saturday be posted when your roll is finished? Thanks! Sue
i'm in for the 1st. two tanks
Jean,
Is this and the other date if Feb. going to be at the same pool and with the same dive shop as we did on the 11th? Just curious...
Fred
Definately thru the same shop (Scuba Daddy's). However, the pool location may change. I am going to talk to
him either today or tomorrow to see how the reservations are going. I also have heard a rumor (a little LDS told me) that SD&T
MIGHT start bi-weekly pool session. That would be awesome!!!!
Please note that the Feb 22nd session probably will be changed to March 1st due to the Twin Cities Wreck and Scuba show.
Hey, this could be a non-dive outing for everyone!!! Maybe supper somewhere afterwards eh???

Thanks...Jean ;D
We are trying to work something out in that regard. We're definitely planning on doing monthly, if not bi-weekly, non-diving sessions, focusing on dive travel, gear configuration, decompression techniques, etc. We are planning on doing this in conjunction with pool sessions and are still working out the details. Bottom line: we would like to have as many certified divers as possible to get to know the Holistic Hogarthian program, and be able to try out this gear configuration for no (or hardly any) cost. We are convinced that this is the way to go and we're willing to commit huge amounts of time and effort into it.
Jim and I are planning to attend. Please reserve us 2 tanks.

sd&t- please let us know when you start this. I know Jim and I will be interested in finding out more about this!!!
Pages: 1 2