MNScuba.com

Full Version: My Newest Dive Report I hit 50 min.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone, Thought I would share with all of you that I did a 50 min, dive in the pool no December 30th. We had a winter storm out side, but I didn’t want to miss my dive. I was under
about 5 feet. I wanted to do an hour but came ten min. short of that hour, but I didn’t have any equipment
adjustments this time. I did have one funny thing happen with my attached latex hood on the dry suit; it must have had a foul in the neck seal because my head like a beach ball. LOL. WCCO did spot on me. They wanted to stay longer but where cut short but it still well be a good report. I hope to get a copy of it but they well not give me a copy. I hope to get one some place. They did say they well do a follow up at my OW dive.

I can’t hardly wait for my next dive. 

Good news the comms worked out pretty good for the first try. I found out that when I am UW I need to have to wait for the vent to give me a breath to talk, like Superman used to do. But when I am above water I talk as much as I want too. LOL.  Next time it will be better. It well be better in OW. Too much interference in the pool. Next time I well have OMS back plate and harnis to help me with my weight issue.

Here's a link to a new photos …

Take care everyone and Happy New Years!
Matt
Sounds like you're doing great! Can't wait for the "My open water dive report" post Smile

Best of luck with the diving and the fundraiser!
Thanks for the nice words.  I can't wait for the OW dive either!  You are more than welcome to come to my fundraiser as well, and be able to meet John Chatterton.  Take care.
Matt