MNScuba.com

Full Version: Okoboji
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone interested in doing a weekend dive at Okoboji. The first weekend in October?
Yes, I am. What do you think, dry suit will be needed or what?
Alek, no dry suit needed. I was just there last weekend and the water temp was 70 F, at 40 feet.
Why don't we go this weekend or next? I've not had dives for a couple of month and want to go anywhere desperately %)
Alek, I have plans this coming weekend so I cant go down there.
We may do another dive during the week at Perch. Possibly Wednesday the 18th. Watch the board it will be posted.
This weekend I think there are some people going up to the Crosby area. Look the board over and I'm sure you can find some dives going on.
We are thinking of diving Okoboji on 10/17 to 10/19. Any sugestions on where we can see something interesting. We do not have a boat, so just diving from shore. But there is so much shore!!!! We like wreckage, fish, and looking for trash and trinkets.
huisende

Send an email to Jose at josejavierlopez256001@yahoo.com

Jose is our resident Okoboji expert. He dives there every month. You should encounter good dive conditions down there this time of year.