MNScuba.com

Full Version: 2007 Ice-Out poll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Annual ice-out poll is here.

wtdrm

My ice will be out on the 12 of march. I have a shore dive lined up out of Koloa landing. Which is on the island of Kauai. Hi.
The only ice I will see for two weeks will be in a glass.
Have I ever shared my mango Tai Chi smoothies with you Yum, I cant wait.
For as many sub-zero days as we had last month, I am afraid it will be a little later this year.  On the other hand, when all this snow melts, it will cause runoff to expedite the melt! ;D  And we need the moisture!!!
What...laste week of may is not listed.....its gonna take that long for this snow to melt in Duluth
Wtrm,  I haven't seen you when the ice wasn't out (of your glass),. ;D ;D  Have fun in Hawaii.  Aloha.

bookem dano.

max

Have fun.  Kaua'i is a really nice place (though watch out for all the wild chickens).  Was there a few months ago.  You should also check out Tunnels Beach on the north side of the island.  Not as much marine life as the boat landing site, but a much more interesting place to dive in my opinion.  - Kirk
Now they're forcasting 50's for the March 11th through the 17th....Maybe we're all wrong and it will go out the last week of March ;D ;D ;D  O.K. I can HOPE anyway 8)

It will go out early this year becaus I will be in class and it will taunt me.
As much as I want summer I was reminded this morning that the heavy snow contains 3 to 4 inches of water and that 50 degrees could cause some serious flooding and that doesn't help anyone including our vis.

March 19, 2007....Open water in an area of Cleary Lake out from the swimming beach area of Cleary Lake Park.    When it froze over and was very clear I saw huge clam shells near shore.  I might have to get my hip waders out and go for a walk!  Don't tempt me, I know where my full suit is....All three tanks are full!
Pages: 1 2 3 4