MNScuba.com

Full Version: Crosby this Saturday???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Heading to Crosby - any site will do - this Sat early am. Expect to be there by 9 and dive 3 to 4 tanks. Returning home Sat eve.
Anyone interested?
DanL
Dan, you can count me in. It looks like you want to get a "bunch in" before the season ends. We can meet a McDonalds again. Paul
Paul -
Great. How about 9:30 at McD's? I won't be home til late Fri and the extra half hour in bed will help.
See ya,
Dan
Dan, I may be up for this. I'll post tomorrow or Friday to let you know for sure if I'll be coming. Jerry was trying to maybe set up a trip to Ore Be Gone in October so I won't be going up there this weekend. Crosby on Saturday sounds like a good possibility for me. Smile
Lonnie,
Great! More the merrier!
Dan
Dan, it looks like I'm in for Saturday. I plan on meeting you guys at McDonalds then at 9:30am. Smile
Shoot twist my arm. I may have to join you folks...
Guy, I'm in for 9:30 at McD's. I'll bring my 15 yo who will probably only want to do one dive but can help us gear up and watch our stuff.
Sounds good. Any suggestions for which pits to dive? I've only been in Mahnomen #2 and Louise but would like to check out some of the other ones too.
There are plenty of good spots such as Alstead, Huntington, Mangan and Portsmouth. I've got maps so we can decide when we meet. I know a dive shop will be at Louise all weekend so we may want to try somewhere else. My guess is that the mines may be busy this weekend.
Pages: 1 2