MNScuba.com

Full Version: For those of you that like shipwrecks:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

wtdrm

This is pretty interesting.
thanks for the ub88 link chuck.  I printed it out.  very interesting. 

Did I tell you that I got some deck plans and ship layout for the andrea doria.  I will have to show them to you.  I am thinking about putting them in frames with all my boat stuff and light house stuff i have accumulated over the years. 

If I do decide to get the megaladon  at GUDC  I will be training for a dive next year on the Andrea Doria.    This summer is the 50th anniversary of that disaster.    Wish I had a year of rebreather behind me. 

see ya later.
MAXFACTOR
I would love to dive the Andria Doria, How all I need is to find someone going and tag along. 

I know someone  Wink  looking to sell a used Inspiration if you want to get into rebreathers, you'd cut your initial "buy in" cost by $4-$5K.

That's the one of the NJ Wrecks I aspire to dive. I used to live in NJ. However, I think I need a bit more training before goinf THAT deep  ;D
OK  MR.  Greg Hosch,  Lets talk.  Maybe we can strike a deal.  I was leaning toward the Megladon or as others would put it. the mega be gone.  lol

joe
maxfactor
Give me a call at 651-602-6627 or email me at ghosch@hmcc.com
ok, back to header subject...

check out the expedition stories at clive cusslers site
          and    Â