MNScuba.com

Full Version: PSD Training
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How many of you would like to take short courses in psd? no cost to you unless you want to buy some thing.
The size of the class would be limited to SIX,  You would have agree to a minium  2 classes a month from may to october. you furnish all your own dive gear and air.
you would be exposed to all classes. there would be no card.
if you would e-mail me the cities you like in,  we could try to meet in a cental point and at a time thats good for all of you.
grumpie
Hi Grummpy,

I would be interested in PSD training.  COUNT ME IN..  I am in Brooklyn Park,  willing to drive just about anywhere.  Doing some Ice Diving on Sunday at Goose Lake .... if your intersted.  Check out the ice dive board.   

just let me know when and where,  i'll be there.
maxfactor 
Grumpie,  Sorry about spelling your handle wrong in my last replay.    Look forward to hearing more about training. 

Also,  I am working on your other question of the day...  re:  3 most important factors when doing a search.

I will get back to you... 
MAXFACTOR
Thank you  max.
If  you take time and think about its not that hard, think about taking a trip some place
grumpie
I am interested, but I would need to figure out if it would into my schedule.  I live in Northern Isanti County.

I think that those who want to play, should all get together over coffee, do some dirt diving and see if this will work. the cost is nothing but time. Do it before ice out.
grumpie
YES...  Get together sounds good.  Grumpie, why don't you post a date and time, (during the week)  and maybe it will work for all.  I am available to drive anywhere.  YOU MAY FIND THAT THERE ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE INTERSTED IN FURTHER TRAINING.

also Grumpie,  thanks for the friendly reminder to the question. 

As with all of your questions,  they are not the obvious and you must think outside the boxx.  I will go the question and attempt the outside box answer this afternoon.

MAXFACTOR 
Hey Grumpie!
I'm interested in PSD classes, but I'm not sure if I could make the 2x month time commitment, my husband would have me commited to a different establishment!  Spouses and kids kind of have their own commitments...T-ball schedule and all that.  Send me a note off-thread (mandlweis@netzero.com)  I live in Brooklyn Center (like next door to Brooklyn Park) and own a boat.  Alumacraft 16'4" fishing boat that max's out at 6 people.  Fish locator, GPS when I remember to bring it.  45 horse Merc. engine with an attitude problem come starting time! Later!
oh DIVERQUEEN.... we need to talk.....  boat....  brooklyn center,  diver to boot. 
We can drive or boat (LOL)  to location that Grumpie selects for the coffee and or training sessions. 

GRUMPIE.... lets get going on the training.  Ill buy the coffee/
MAXFACTOR
Yo, Maxfactor,
I'm not hard to find, but don't look for the boat in the driveway this time of year.  Call me at (612) 597-2105 after 3pm.  We'll talk about it then, but I prefer Coca-Cola or tea (Hot or Iced) instead of coffee! 
Pages: 1 2