MNScuba.com

Full Version: Coffee club
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How many of you like to meet for coffee and dirt dive? My thought would be to meet at the  Perkins in ham lake. I think that its arround HWY65/Hwy242. the guy from isanti can  better tells us where. are evenings better or a sat. we can tell lies and such.
please  E-Mail me at grumpiest@worldnet.att.net
grumpie
All for it.  It would be good to telling lies in person, it's more fun than typing them.  Try to make it a Sunday if you can.  Saturdays are tough.

Later,

Chris
OK...  coffee... lets get it going.
Grumpy,

How about next Sunday the 19th for coffee?

Chris
How does 3/19/06 sound at 1430 hrs at perkins in osseo mn.  when you come ask for grumpie. Iwill be the old guy in the back room. please reply to me.
grumpie
I will see you there....
Hey Grumpie...And everyone else,
Time and date work out O.K. for me,  my husband will be at scuba class so I will have to bring junior along if that is O.K. with everyone else???  Can we get a Street address or directions so I don't end up at the one in Maple Grove instead!??  OOOooh,  Is it just west of 169 and 81 A.K.A.  "The Devil's Triangle"???  A. K. A.  Across the highway from Fleet Farm???  Now I know!  Keying in a reminder on my cell...We'll be there.  Lisa
I'll be there!   

Looking forward to meeting all of you.
MaxFactor