MNScuba.com

Full Version: PSD Get together?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The meeting wiht Grumpy and the folks that were interested in learning about PSD went well.  It got me thinking, are there any PSD folks that are currently on a team that would like to get together for a meet and greet?

If we ever do see each other it is usally on a mutual aid call and there is not much time to get to know each other.  This would give us the opportunity to meet other PSD folks in the area when we are not so busy.  FD and LE folks are welcome.  I was thinking mid to late April.

Drop me an e-mail or reply if you are interested.  Suggestions for a meeting place/time are welcome.

from the grumpie
it sounds like a good plan
Hi Chris,

Thanks again for your input at the coffe meeting, and also your clear post on what a PSD is all about.

As an outsider, I just assumed that there would be an organized association of PSD's.   I've got some ideas if there isn't.  It could go as far as including organizing all PSD's in MN and from other states.   YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN...  You and Grumpie  and group could get this going with some organization help and really solitify an organization.

Also Grumpie, do you have any plans for the next get together for training?

Feel free to call me  763 232 6960

Joe Burnett
MaxFactor
Good to meet you at the coffee meeting.  Hope to see you at future events.

There are currently several groups that a PSD person could join if they wanted.  As for a local association, although we have several PSD teams in the area, the groups don't seem to get together too often.  Perhaps if there were an organized event/association, they would meet more often.  I think it would take more time and energy than I have right now. 

Sounds like a job for a certain retired person that has decades of experience in PSD.  Do we know anyone like that?