MNScuba.com

Full Version: Coffee Club
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Good evening everyone, can everyone  meet at osseo perkins on sunday 4/2/06 at 1430 hrs?
Joe can you bring along two or three note books
Lisa will be in texas with husband and son, will have to play catch up,but thats ok.
Every team needs a mission statement, so for sunday everyone think up a statement for the team and we will talk about them.
We will start with PPE and the different types.
Good Morning!

I will not be able to meet on Sunday at the proposed time.
I could meet  after 19:00  on Sunday,  but  whatever works best for you and the group is more important.

I will however be able to have books dropped off, and will prepare some thoughts for a mission statement. (at least some ideas) 

MaxFactor

I'll be there.
Hi to all. 

Grumpie,  per your suggestion,  I just got a  bunch of copies of the Navy Dive Manual over 950 pages,     It is an incredible source of info.  It also has alot of army dive stuff in it too.    Let me know if you would like a set.   small copy fee.  3.00 or buy me a burger if you ever see me.

Grumpie, I made a copy on a cd for you.  it organizes the entire book in a pdf format.  excellent .........  i think it could also serve as a guideline for our mission statement. 

joe burnett
maxfactor
Hi Grumpie and all...
I'm back from our Texas trip, just washing the sand out of my...
Which ever time is selected on Sunday works well for me.  See you there.
Lisa.
I just got back from TX. What a nightmare. Sorry I missed you guys yesterday.
Hey Diver_Dave,
I must have missed you along the way back from Texas!  I'm sorry to hear you had a rough time!?! 
How was the Weather?  We were nearly missed by a band of tornadic weather on the Texas / Oklahoma border on our return trip Friday.  I think the winds did a nasty number on a semi-trailer.  We were stuck in a traffic jam near the Paul's Valley exit of I-35.  When traffic got moving again we saw the torn up trailer being towed away. 
I need to look into a return trip to the "Lake Tenkiller Region"  reported to be an awesome dive site.
I was in San Antonio for a few days. I stayed at La Mansion, right on the Riverwalk. I saw your other post about it and I laughed. I also wanted to jump right in the channel. The weather was nice. I guess the few days previous were cloudy and muggy but that cleared up by the time I got there. San Antonio itself was beautiful. There were other factors that made the trip such a nightmare. And the flights out there AND back were unbelievable! I ended up sleeping in O'Hare Friday night. Anyway, it's good to be back. I can't wait to get in the water! Looks like it won't be long now.
OOoh, you flew....Are your arms tired???  Sorry, Old Joke!  Besides, you can't fly for 24 hours after you dive so...Drive...Scenery, wildfires and flowering cactus that grow like weeds in peoples yards.  Plus there's that darling husband of mine who does most of the driving so I can have a Gooood Looog Nap!  I think "Garfield the cat" would have been awake more than me on this trip!  Now that he's working on getting certified...He'll be doing a little more than the hotel pool next trip!  See ya on the wet side.
Lisa
Hey Grumpie,
What are the plans and or dates for Pool dive for PSD training??  Saturday the 8th or 15th work well for me, after that, we start getting into T-ball and Cub Scout dates.  Should I bring the boys (Husband and Son) along or is this just certified divers?  Hopefully the date/ time will have a better response than our last date at Perkins!  Thanks for the salad, by the way!
Lisa
Pages: 1 2