MNScuba.com

Full Version: Okoboji- September 21 Ecology Dive
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There is an ecology dive Saturday, September 21 at Okoboji. I will depart for Okoboji this Saturday at 8:30 am from Mankato. If anyone is interested in joining me feel free to contact me: josejavierlopez256001@yahoo.com
Also, you can call me to 507-625-6269

cheers,

Jose
Sorry Jose,
I will be in Louise doing my deep diving course otherwise I would have loved to dive with you again.
M
Jose, I cant make it this weekend, but keep the October 5th weekend in mind.
Dang, I'd love to go with you Jose... but I have that clean-up dive at Foster Arends this Saturday.

Sorry man... hope you find someone to go with.
Jose,

Thanks for the information. See you at Okoboji!

take care,

Sharkie
Sharkjul,

See you tomorrow!

cheers,

JJ
I have nice things to report about the ecology dive at Okoboji. The dive shop in charge of this event was Blue Water Divers. This shop did an execellent job organizing this event. Things went better than I thought. In addition to free air for all the divers participating , Blue Water Divers provided free lunch and souvenirs (including t-shirts) and none of the divers had to pay a participation fee. Their dive boat did an excellent job taking us to some of the best rock reefs at Oko. The boat captain and the divemaster are super! Early this summer Blue Divers had an Scavenger Hunt and was an excellent event too. Since the air was free I had the chance to dive four times. Many of the participants found anchors, old clay jugs, old artifacts and the omnipresent can of beer. Water temperature was 70 degrees and visibility was good at the rock reefs. Blue Water Divers is planning a similar event in October. Their website is .

cheers,

JJ