MNScuba.com

Full Version: Sept. 19th Lake 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Several divers from the Detroit Lakes area will be diving @ Lake 6 Thursday if anyone would like to join us. We will meet @ the public access around 5:30 for a dive, grill afterwards, then do a night dive if anyone is interested. I've never posted before so hope I get this right.
Feel free to email me if you have ques.
Wendy
Wendy,
Hello - I'd try to make it thursday, but it depends on the weather - get this - if it's raining I can possibly make it - if it isn't, I can't.Keep us informed of other get togethers in that area and sooner or later we'll dive together.

Wendy, did you hear I found a medallion in Lake Seven the other day? Haven't turned it in yet.

Fred
Hi Fred,
So, we hope for rain? :Smile Congrats on the medallion, I turned one in 2 wknds ago and got a Sherwood dive knife. Hope you can make it Thurs, one of the guys is going on his 100th dive.
Wendy
Shoot! Not quite enough rain on wednesday! Had to work thursday. >Sad How'd the diving go? I heard that some bad storms were in that area on tuesday - did it affect the vis much?

Fred