MNScuba.com

Full Version: Coffee Club
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today we started working on search patterns and how to tell little rocks from 40 cal shell casings.
It takes a lot of practice to do this stuff underwater when your wearing 5/m gloves with Kevlar on them. we did some simple search patterns, like sweeps and jack stay.  we always do dirt diving before we do it in the water, that way we can get all the bugs worked out.
PSD people are no different than other divers except they train all the time. when was the last time  you
did the simple skills like mask and Reg clearing or air sharing? How about getting untangled from your diver down line .
grumpie...........
Hi Folks,

Sorry I could not attend Sundays meeting.  I had the last of our family events for awhile.  Looking forward to sharing what I've found and recieved from friends re: Public Safety Diving. 

Any thoughts on getting together during the middle of this week for a brief meeting. 

Joe
MaxFactor
Mid-week late afternoon, or eveningwould be O.K. for me.  Double check with Grumpie!
LW