MNScuba.com

Full Version: Diving Ore-be-Gone Sept 28th & 29th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
If the weather is nice anyone that would like to come up and see the new dive sites in Ore-be-gone We will go out with you and show then to you. Call ahead of time to see what is happening 218.741.8118 or e-mail us at tpscuba@rangenet.com
Rick,
I will be in Crosby Fri and Sat, may drive over to see you Sunday. Will call you Monday. Interested infinding out more about drysuits and the Hudson Bay trip.
Looking fwd to meeting you.
DanL
Jason and I are planning on driving up Sunday morning. Would like to get in three dives if possible Sunday. Dan, what time are planning on arriving?
Does anyone know what the water temp was this past weekend up around Crosby?
I will be giving Tall Pine a call to check on Saturday....
Since I get salty in the Keys next weekend, I would love another day of
camera practice.
Does anyone want to do anything on Saturday???

Thanks...Jean ;D
I would like to dive Ore-be-Gone this weekend, but I have to verify somethings yet. I keep you posted.
Will be looking forward to seeing you all this weekend
Jason, Lonnie, Rick,
Very high odds I'll be at OreBeGone Sunday.
What's the drive time from Crosby (Brainerd) to OreBeGone? And just where is OreBeGone? (general location is OK - I can mapquest the detail)
Thanks!
Dan

(Lonnie - who has my lost/found snorkel? Need it in Dec for a family snorkeling trip. Thanks.)
Dan, OreBeGone is located in Gilbert, just a couple miles from Virginia, MN.
Dan,

I'm glad you asked about exactly where Ore-be-Gone is located, because I was thinking it was one of the pits at Crosby.

Thanks for asking Smile
Pages: 1 2 3