MNScuba.com

Full Version: New monofin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I did pretty well on E-bay selling off all of my trimix manuals and other tech diving books so I decided to splurge and get myself a new monofin. 8)

This one I had custom made with Sporasub footpockets- which are much more comfortable, to me, than the OMER pockets on my last one, or any of the footpockets that come standard on any other monofin I've ever tried. I also had it made out of carbon fiber to give it a better snap than my fiberglass one. Took about a month to make and another 3 weeks to haveit shipped over from Estonia.

So far it's the best fin I ever owned.  ;D

BTW: When I went to take a picture of the new fin my daughter had to run and get her fins so that they could be in the picture as well.  8)

jon
Jon, I haven't heard how that fin is working out.. like I said before... looks  sweet! .... and the fin looks good too.  I'm hoping to put more time in my mono this year.
later
Fred,'

I had one of these Dolphin Carbon fins for a week, but the footpockets were so painful that it ripped the flesh right off of the tops of my feet. Jyri let me send it back and gave me full credit towards the fin that I ended up buying.

jon