MNScuba.com

Full Version: June/July Photo Contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Here is the poll for the June July photo contest. 
How about "best shot of an underwater metal object"
Same rules with appropriate new dates.

geez, I wish I had a better pic but the fish, the sun, the clarity of the water just wouldn't cooperate... what's with the fish anway... don't they understand english???  and getting another pic before the end of the month is going to be tough... I hope I can get some diving in this week or next weekend but it's going to be a stretch..
minnows and metal (neighbors sprinkler intake hose in Big McDonald, how exciting is that!! Tongue)
I was waiting to see if I could get any other pics with the fun dive today over on Big Cormorant...but all I got was a shot of a beer can, and an ice chisel.

So, I decided to post the pic of the pontoon boat in Lake Six that I took on the last fun dive, back on June 14th.  I put it through photoshop for some level, contrast, and color adjustments.

Picture of the plane at Ore-Be-Gone on 6/24/2006.
When is the next contest?

What is the contest?
Well here is my entry for the "photo of a metal object underwater".... A boat going over head  :o .  The answer to the question of "Did I have a dive flag up is a big YES!" 
Hey,  I showed all the pics to several family members this a.m.  I think you have a tough decision if you're going to pick a winner.. when they saw the pipe and stop sign they thought that was cool... then they really liked Jason's airplane pic.. and some have been to the pontoon and liked that, but the pic of the boat overhead was like "gol, that person's life was in danger"...

and mine...they said was the most shiniest ???
Checking out the underwater park sign at an "undisclosed location" on July 2nd:

Pages: 1 2 3