MNScuba.com

Full Version: How about a shipwreck contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

wtdrm

Lets see how knowledgable we are.
Where is this "wreck"
Minnesota
Correction:  Under Minnesota
That's the blue boat at lake seven no?  at about -25 or so I think..

The "USS Minno" in Louise. 
Yep, I've got a frontal shot of it it here.
dang... I just swam over the one in louise last weekend!!! :Smile :Smile but didn't realize it was at such a slant....
Slanted...Naw, it's just getting going really fast!!
For a moment, I thought this was the one at Square Lake...But that has a motor on it!  I didn't get to see this when I was at Louise Sad  Too cold too quick, darn where were my gloves.  I don't forget to take them anymore!
thats the boat in   LOUISE.......(crosby,  MN   iron pits.)    and thats the boat I was referring to seeing an eel pout sitting right on the front bench by the captains seat.   

With regard to the angle of the boat.    While the picture clearly shows its at an angle     its not very critical and no danger of sliding backwards.   

LOCATION..... approx.      50 feet from main entry to the right at between 2 and 3 oclock on the dial.   depth approx 22 feet.      DQ..... where are your gloves....?

AND  I BELIEVE I WROTE THE USS MINNOW  on it. 

MaxFactor.
Gloves are drying in the garage now, but when I was at Louise, I forgot them on shore :Smile  Things learned the hard way are not soon forgotten!
Pages: 1 2