MNScuba.com

Full Version: New photo gallery feature
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am pleased to announce a new photo gallery feature that is available to all mnscuba.com members.  Members can upload their dive and travel photos into the website and share their experiences with friends.  Simply click on the "gallery" button located at the top menu bar on the website to access your personal photo gallery.

At this point we have not placed any limitations on the number of photos that you can upload to the website.  Photos must be less than 300kb and no greater than 1024 in width or height.  We may adjust these settings in the future based on member feedback.

You can organize your photos into separate albums.  For example you may want to create a separate album for each dive trip.  Photos are available to the public so you can easily share them with family.

Enjoy the new feature and please let me know if there is anything we can do to improve the gallery!
WOW!  Jason, this is a great service.  Thank you very much for yet another contribution to the local dive community.
300 k limit sounds fine to me, and the 1024 more than adequate.
I'll see if I can post some pics by this weekend.
Jason....  thanks to you and your staff.  That is really a very cool benefit that is FREE to us.

way to go.

what can we divers do for you and the rest of the moderators and Visi..  to help defray some of your time and effort and of course hosting  that you guys do at absolutely no cost to us.

thanks again.  we owe you big time
maxfactor
I spent a good hour flipping through pictures in the new gallery last week. Excellent idea and much appreciated. I've finally gotten a look at so many places that I've been hearing about but haven't had the chance to see yet (specifically Ore-be-gone). Thanks!
Great pictures everyone!

I just put some up from a fun dive at Lake Six back on the 14th.  I really mean I only put a few up....had a bunch of blurry ones.  My first time using my digital camera underwater.

But I started playing around with Coppermine on my home server and I uploaded all of my pictures (blurry ones too) plus some video I took from the dive.  If anyone is interested in checking those out, I'll post the link below.  I'm not sure where else to post some of the videos...so I'll just host them off my home server  oh...the videos will require you to have quicktime player.  I have two short video clips of two different northern we saw.

Scott
Jason,
[glow=red,2,300]THANKS[/glow]
Alyson and I are quite excited by the photo gallery concept ;D!  We've already started one album Tongue!

This is just a  ;DGREAT ;D idea.

Art and Alyson