MNScuba.com

Full Version: pictures of old Fitgers Pier
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have added a album of pictures from the old pier / break wall behind the Fitgers Inn in Duluth, there is an order to them but i cant get them to stay in order.

there are pictures discribing Access and visual referances from the surface and pictures from the dive.

I'd like to Thank Bill (Flyboy) for diving with us! there are a couple of pictures of you in here as well!
Very nicely done!  I like how you photo'd the access/path/entry point to get to the old pier.  Even tho they aren't in order, I think that people should be able to figure out how to get down there. especially if they walk it before donning all thier gear!   Tongue

Regarding Sunday, it was pretty windy and an ore boat had JUST entered the harbor, so the group of 6 ended up walking down the breakwall and diving there instead of heading out to the Ely.  I had some conjestion and didn't dive, but the 39 degree water was invitingly clear!  Let us know when you're coming back up.

Safe diving!

For anyone that is interested I plan on taking pictures and creating albums like this one for each site through out the summer in hopes to aid anyone who may not be familar with a particular site.

(I think I have the picture in order now)

Very nice!  Thanks for posting these.  I like your idea of posting pictures of the various sites.  It's very helpful to have visuals to reference for those that have not been to the sites before.