MNScuba.com

Full Version: August/September Photo Contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The subject for this photo contest will be best Great Lakes shipwreck photo.  Each participant may submit one photo from now until September 30th.
Our moderator, DanL, at the prop of the America
Just got back from Isle Royale.  Here's my entry for the contest.  This is the wheel on the Kamloops Stern.  Unfortunately it's the only one I got on the Kamloops, but it turned out pretty good.  The rest of my better pictures are posted in the gallery area.

Jeff Leech
An older one but it works for me.

Jon
Okay... So here's mine.

The binnacle of the Madeira with the windows of her pilothouse in the background. 
I like Jeff's spooky & mysterious version of the Kamloops wheel -- I tried to "copy" it last week, but heavy cloud cover resulted in almost no ambient light down there.   (Nice work, Jeff!)

Here's another version of the scene, including my buddies John Preston and John Martin:

Just got back from an Isle Royale trip, and I love that place!  I took a number of pictures, some turned out good...some not so good.

But the one pic I am so proud of is the one of the America's flag on the engine that I took.

Top of the madeira from this past weekend...

A shot at the Hesper.
who won the September contest?
Pages: 1 2