MNScuba.com

Full Version: Fins for sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This should probably go under goods for sale, except I don't know of anyone expcept for a freediver who would want them.

C4 Carbon Fiber freediving fins in Sporasub footpockets- size 42/44. These are the 40's and have the Flacon blade design. They are great fins, it's just that I  really only use my monofin these days.

They sell for almost $500 new.

FINS:

Jon
hey jon, i'd be interested in buying your fins if no one else buys them off of ebay.  I do not have the money right now (archery season for deer is sucking me dry) but i would be very interested in them if they would fit my size 13 feet.  i would possibly be able to buy them sometime in the next month or 2.

thanks
JOSH
Sorry Josh but my feet are only a 10. Fred might have an extra pair for you?

Jon
I do have a pair of OMER millenium competition's size 12/13 (46/48euro) that I'd part with.. they're in good shape, just a few surface scratches but foot pockets are like new.. most of the wear is from hauling them around.  Other than the surface scratches on the blade they are like new.  I have to ask myself why I'm feeling bad about considering parting with a pair of fins I never wear??? I have a size 11 foot, but like the larger foot pockets.
Fred
thanks everyone for your imput.  i have decided on the bi-fins that i want to get (mares sporasub pure grafiber or carbon).  But i wanted to know if anyone had a mono fin for sale, and for what price?  i would really love to try one out so i figured i'd ask you guys and see if anyone would part with one.

thanks again
JOSH at GUDC
I just sold the only one I was willing to part with two months ago.

You can check out fins, and monofins, at Waterway- finswimming.com

They make some nice stuff, at a fraction of the price of carbon fiber, and ship out of Canada. The owned of the comapny, Bogden, is a member of this forum. At least I saw him register on here.

I would look into C4 if your going to go the carbon fiber bi-fin route. My Sporasub Pure's broke on me- TWICE! My C4's have a two year warranty and can handle a lot more abuse than you would imagine.

Jon
sold. Big Grin
The 40's are sold and now the 80's are going.

These are the super long carbon fiber fins made by C4 for going DEEP. They are the ones used by Umberto, and others, for the big record attempts.

Jon
Last pair of fins I have for sale- for now.

These were my favorite plastic freediving fins and my warm water scuba fins. They are a bit scratched but have a lot of life in them Some might just want them for the footpockets to put on another pair of blades- which I had thought about doing but decided to tidy up the dive locker instead.

Jon