MNScuba.com

Full Version: Okoboji this Saturday - Oct 12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am planning to dive Okoboji again Saturday, October 12. I will arrive to Oko around 10:30 am. If Anyone is interested, feel free to contact me:

josejavierlopez256001@yahoo.com
Hey
Where is this Okoboji??? ???
The name sounds so cool ,I have to dive it...

When was the last time that you were there?
What was it like??
[move]Al[/move]
Is the vis getting any better Jose? I might be able to join you, I'll let ya know.
The visibility was very good two weeks ago. Please visit the following website for more info:

The phone number of the local dive shop is (712) 332-6370. You can call them to check current lake conditions. I was there two weeks ago and I had a great time. The lake has a shoreline of about 25 miles and each section of shoreline is different in terms of topography, bottom composition, and visibility (max, depth is about 140 feet). Some bays and coves offer great visibility, and other areas have crappy visibility. The quality of a dive depends on where you enter into the lake.
I'm looking forward to joing you up ther.
But can somebody clarify when and where we will meet each other?
Alek,

Send me an e-mail to the following address so I can give you more info and send you maps:

josejavierlopez256001@yahoo.com

cheers,

JJ
We will depart from Mankato at 8:45 am on Oct. 12. If someone needs a ride from Mankato to Okoboji this Saturday, contact me tonight to the e-mail posted above or call me to 507-625-6269. I am planning to be back in Mankato at 8:00 pm. One store will be open in case you need air.

cheers,

Jose
For those of you interested in joining us, we will depart from the Cub Foods at Riverfront Drive in Mankato. We will meet there at 8:30 am. You need to take the third exit of Highway 169 (Riverfront Exit) in Mankato. We will start diving around 10:30 am at Okoboji.