MNScuba.com

Full Version: Wazee Deco Dives 9/16-9/17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Richard and I will be at Wazee the weekend of 9/16-9/17, does anyone feel like doing some deco diving that weekend?

-Stacy Dreher
Are you thinking air or trimix.
Steve
I was thinking air, but would be open to trimix as well....
My doubles are filled with air.  I won't get in the water before then.
Hey , I did two dives in Madison Blue today and had 18 minutes of deco on the 2nd dive...(they were back to back...)
(Some stupid fool dove air ... Gack , and no Deco bottom either )  :o

How's that for fun?  But I did get to watch the locals jump off of the diving platform into the spring while hanging on my stop...I keep waiting for those swimming suits/shorts etc to come completely off !

Jeano Beano

P.S.  Waiting for October btw ...  Wink
We'll have to go diving (nitrox tho, not air) when we get down there in October.....I here the caves are pretty good right now...you haven't gotten a lot of rain, have you?

We'll have to go diving (nitrox tho, not air) when we get down there in October.....I here the caves are pretty good right now...you haven't gotten a lot of rain, have you? [/quote]

Nope , everything is still great !!!
Very little rain...Some of the basins in Peacock are kind of yucky due to algae (low river levels on the Suwannee) but the viz in the cavern/cave is great !

Oh , and one more thing...

Some un-named person that said they would NEVER CAVE DIVE has made it thru (GULP) Full Cave ...   ;D ;D ;D
(just last weekend...finished up)

So I am ready !!!

Take care and see ya soon !!!

Jeano Beano
Fort White , Florida

Quote:
A big thanks to R2 for  the Deep Diving Specialty class this past weekend.  The weather was fair, the water was cold but the training was awesome.  Thanks to Ed & Dan G for chaperoning. 'preciate you guys!