MNScuba.com

Full Version: Lake Mine / St James - Oct 14-15 ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A group of us from the Rochester area would like to dive Lake Mine and St James pit - both new places to us.  We're tentatively scheduling it for the weekend of October 14-15.

If any of you regulars (Lonnie, Maka, others?) would be there that weekend, it would be great to meet you and glean some of your experience with the area.  Anyone free that weekend?

Thanks -- Roger
Roger, I'd be glad to meet up with you guys.  I'll put it on my calendar.  We're going up there again this coming Monday the 4th as well.

Lonnie
Lonnie,
I need to dive.  Can I join you Monday?  Not sure I can make it, but will try.
Thx,
Dan
Dan, your welcome to join us Monday.  We are meeting at Air Down There at 7am to go. 

Roger I'll try and make it on that weekend.
Thanks guys!  We look forward to diving with you.
Ok, I've got at least 3 of us from Rochester that will head to the Gilbert area on Friday night, Oct 13.  We plan to stay in a motel somewhere since camping might be a bit chilly; any suggestions?

We'll plan dives Saturday at Ore-Be-Gone, Lake Mine, and St James pit (is this a reasonable plan?), and do another dive on Sunday morning before heading back.

Lonnie & Matt - can you guys make it?  Let me know and we can coordinate off-line.  Anyone else is welcome too.

Thanks -- Roger
Roger, I'm still planning on going up Saturday morning.  Send me a message Wednesday or Thursday and we'll work out the details. 
Couple of place to stay would be Super 8 by Eveleth on HWY 53 about 2 miles from Gilbert, Also the American Inn about 5 miles away on HWY 53 There is the Coates Plaza Down town Virginia. If you'l be in need of air you can call me at 218.749.1561 or 218.290.6489 I have a wedding Sat but will be done with it in the afternoon and I fill in the evening if needed. If you want to call on Friday and get together I can show sites on the maps
Rick

cwjdiver

Roger - There should be some divers including me (going under dive center) headed up to Ore be Gone in Gilbert this weekend.  I would like to hook up with your group.  Are you still planning on going?  Let me know your plans - My cell phone - 612 619-2290
Carl Jones
cwjdiver
I am unable to make it that weekend.  I'll try to make it up there one more time this year.
Pages: 1 2