MNScuba.com

Full Version: move on over to the other side
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey everyone.. .the freediving forum has been a little slow.. nobody up in this area (detroit lakes/grand forks) has been snorkeling under the ice so not much to talk about.
But... if any of you scuba'ers or extreme snorkelers are going out and cutting a big hole in the ice near here, I and a buddy of mine wouldn't mind sharing it with you  Wink.  If not a hole in the ice, we're thinking about hitting some rivers just to get wet.. I've heard there's big stretches of the ottertail open near the lake. Time... time.. just need more "free" time.
Geez, I didn't even take in a cheap trip to mexico this year... and tickets outta the cities last week were like $190 rt to cun or coz... awful tough to pass those up! :'( :'(
Lookin' forward to some good diving this summer FOR SURE!!
Later, Fred
Hey Fred,

We've been out diving all winter long. I had 4 guys show up to ice-freedive this winter and we've even been doing a little bt of spearfishning. I got out today but the vis was crap- couldn't even see the end of my gun.

Should be a pretty big turn out for the year's Palooza. Mandy and Kirk have decided to try and make it up one of these years, but are too busy with a variety of filming projects at the moment.

I've got an idea for a contest we want to try this summer- time and depth will not be a factor in winning it. Wink

Jon