MNScuba.com

Full Version: DUI Days at Crosby
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

wtdrm

I think we all had a great time. I was going to post this under the Scneikes thread but I thought I would start a new thread.

After having some of the GREAT Chili We have renamed  M.Chambers-Crowe
to "Pepper"
This was after the Chilli, and a few puffs of the gas Max alluded to. (he must have a great nose, because as is usually the case, Mr. I'll be there wasnt).
The chili really was good. I'm so scandinavian that the spiciest stuff I like is either Lutefisk or Lefse. I even ate 3 bowls. Good job Pepper.

We had some rain Sat. Night but we made it through that.
It was actually nice not being to hot so the folks trying out drysuits didnt sweat up a storm and could see a side benfit of not having to undress from a cold wet wetsuit.

I thought I would see more people there.\
The DUI people said they were coming back next year and I'm looking forward to it.
CJ
but had a bit of a cold when I woke up Saturday so thought it would be better not to go diving... :'(

I did stop in MSD Sunday late afternoon, so I got to at least think about diving!  (and hopefully I lent a commiserating ear to a poor shop owner who was stuck working since everyone else was over at Crosby!)