MNScuba.com

Full Version: Crosby This Weekend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I know wtdrm is headed up to the Dive Fest this weekend. I was thinking about perhaps going?
any others around that are going?

Thursday night, Friday, Saturday?... let me know.

I'm headed for Fifty Lakes again... not sure what's on my ToDo list yet, but I hope I can maybe swing over to Crosby...  Where are you planning to set up?

Jon
_TB_
I am thinking Portsmouth or Louise Or the Country Inn Suites if it gets Tooooooooo chilly! i am just waiting to see where others will be! thanks again for the night dive pics!

Hey Diver Queen are you going up!?

Cheers~
I'll be up and setting up at Louise. I'm not sure if I'll get over to the MSD Dive Fest. Could happen but my only plan is to be up for the weekend.
Well Then Mister CaryClay... No chili for you buddy! Smile I'll just go it alone!
I'm thinking about it...BUT...Someone has to watch a little boy whlie Daddy goes to work though!

wtdrm

What do you mean Pepper, all Cary was saying is he'll be at Louise.
Save some money on the room. Maybe Cary will have room for you.
I dont snore anymore.
Hey Cary that reminds me. Seeing as you have my battery how about throwing it on the charger for me.

wtdrm

We need your wood.
:o :o :o  Oh, you mean the tree in her back yard.....
well aren't we just a funny bunch tonight!?
Wtdrm, enough talk about batteries and your wood... and what is this nonsense about your snoring?
as if DQ or I would know anything about that!?

silly rabbits- all of you. go to bed!
Pages: 1 2