MNScuba.com

Full Version: Underwater Housing, Canon A20 Powershot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'd like to find a housing for our digital camera.  I haven't had much luck looking online...any ideas or suggestions?  The Canon website was a little confusing...because the camera is over 4 years old?  I'd really like to try my hand at shooting underwater.  I tried a cheapo 35mm film camera on the "America", and there just wasn't enough light.  Sorely dissappointed!
okay...kinda quiet out there...

How about some kind of lead on just Camera Housings?  MAKA...you spoke about the housing you got for your camera...where in the world do I start looking?  (Hoping Santa gets a good lead on this one!)
According to , the compatible housing for your digital camera is a Canon WP-DC200 or WP-DC200S.  You can order one online at Canon's site, but .

I'm going through the same process right now -- I found the housing for my Canon S200, and I'm bidding for one on eBay.  With any luck, I can get it reasonably cheap.  I don't have any word yet on how well it'll take pictures underwater, though.
Thanks for the tip!  I didn't know housings would run quite that high...Still hoping Santa finds this here link on this here computer...
You can also check .  They have housings for quite a variety of cameras.

Greg Smile
I got mine at leisure Pro.  It is for a Canon power shot a 75. I think I got up for about a$100-150. It doesn't work so well for ice diving however :'(but I have passed the hundred and 20 foot recommended depth levels several times without a problem :o
Flyboy,

are you still looking for a housing? I might have one. I had the canon (A200 I think) anyways the housing I have is the WPDC200. PM if you still need one.

Dan

corndogg2

Go get em.
I may just get another camera before summer.  Just for underwater.  Thanks!