MNScuba.com

Full Version: New Mask!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't tell you how hard it was to get this thing but it took a lot of footwork.  :Smile

Technisub makes it but won't sell it to anyone in North America. At the DEMA show they only had a picture of it in a magazine- not even a display model!

Well, thanks to the wonders of the internet I found a dive shop that had them in stock. Of course it was in Cape Town, South Africa but who cares.  Wink  I don't know why it was only available to Europe and Africa but I'm glad I got mine. This will replace my old Sphera that I use for freediving and my OMER Alien that I use for spearing/ scuba.

If you are interested this is the shop to talk to: nick@diveaction.co.za

Cost of the mask, delivered from South Africa, was a total of $71- and that's with the crappy exchange rate we have these days. >Sad

Jon
OOoooh Pretty!  And I found a near new SeaVision Yellow Lens Mask on E-bay for $35.  Check around...You may find the mask you want at the price you want to pay!!!

corndogg2

This mask is desireable for freediving?  Why?  Why do you like it? Good Fit? Explain
Low Volume
Very low volume, much like a Cressi Super Occiho, but with a much wider field of view- and a wider mask skirt as well. It also doesn't get ripped off your face when traveling at high speeds underwater- like when using a monofin or freediving with a scooter.

Jon

corndogg2

DeepDarkBlue.....  "I can't quit you"    >Big Grin

I saw a bit of that movie the other night and thought of you.  HA HA