MNScuba.com

Full Version: Diving This Weekend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ozzey is going to Wazee this coming Saturday, Dec. 9 for the day.  He will be over there at 10:30 at site 1. 

He will be doing a couple dives.    Hopefully he will see some new faces.

If you aren't going diving, stop in the shop and see Bonni.  She will be all alone.

See ya there!

I'll be there! (At Wazee, sorry Bonnie  Sad)

I plan on being the unofficial photographer for the day.  I've got to try out the new housing for my camera.

Jeff

wtdrm

I hope the Rev. is bringing his chainsaw or an awful lot of lead!!!
Plus 3 tanks of propane for the heater!!
I could go if it's recreational. Do you expect Ice? Everything I see is hard around here. I got the ice c-card but I know some use cave gear and I'm still on the rope system so I wouldn't want to slow things down.

thanks.

Has of 5pm today there is no ice at all at wazee. The weather is forcasted to close to 40 on saturday. So it will be a great time to get out and play. WTDM you should come out and see how real dive do it. I'll give you some pointer for free.
We had 2 good dives on Sat at Wazee.  No ice at all...  Water temps around 39, probably stay ice free for a couple more weeks.  I took some pictures with my new camera and housing.  The better ones are posted in the gallery area.

Thanks all for a nice day of diving.

Jeff,  Thanks for the posting.  Nice pictures too.  I wanted to go so bad, but I ended up going to the WHO concert at the Excel Center friday night.  I would be able to dive anytime this week if anyone else is going.

thanks again for the water temp etc.

maxfactor
I have to check my workload but I'd sure like to get in a few dives if it's in the 40's this week. Friday looks great but I may be able to go Wednesday (13th).

I wanted to go Sat but I needed to do some housework. Sad

corndogg2

Just wanted to get my name on every new post.
At least it`s a goal ;D

Greg