MNScuba.com

Full Version: Ice Diving at Crosby
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Come join us on Jan. 20th up at Crosby for ice diving and a great time. Don't worry about the cold or being hungry as we will have heated ice houses and a barbecue, what more could you want?

Cost is $15 in advance at the shop
            $20 otherwise

Come in and let us know by Tuesday the 16th as we need at least six in advance to cover the rental costs.

Hope to see you soon,
SDT
The weather is colder, there is sure to be ice.  We are still planning on Ice diving up in Crosby.  We need a minimum of 6 prepaid customers to run the trip. 

January 20
Meet at 10:00 am at the Holiday in Crosby.

There will be hot food, warming house and a lot of fun.

$15 in advance
$20 at that lake

This covers only the cost of our expert hole cutter and his equipment. 

Come out and have some fun. 

I'm bringing Hot Chocolate for all.  See ya there!

Jeff
Jeff,

Drop some at the store before you head up for me.  Smile

Bonni
We will be meeting at the Holiday in Crosby at 10am on Saturday. Weather sound good for the weekend. Cost is $20.00 this include the heated houses and a BBQ.
Count me in, I will call in the morning to confirm.
Sorry All,

I will not be able to attend, my  Mother is in the hospital. I will have to join you all next time around. I will miss Ozzie's gormet cooking. Have fun & be safe.
Great day of diving.  Air temp warmed to a balmy 28 degrees in the afternoon, while Manomen kept letting us know is was continually making more beautifu, crystal clear ice!

Thanks to SD&T for the opportunity for my first ice dive.  Ya' all aren't as crazy as I used to think!

Funny thing...took me twenty minutes longer to get back to Duluth, than it did to get to the Holiday Inn that morning...

Might be that I MISSED a turn in 210!!!  Ugh!

I might try to get a few pics posted today!
I finally posted some pictures from last Sat in my gallery.  As was mentioned, there was plenty of sun, and it was really a great day to be out on the ice.  I look forward to the class in Feb on Christmas Lake, and more fun diving in Feb.  Here are a couple of teaser pictures...

Jeff