MNScuba.com

Full Version: Updated mndiver.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all,

It has been over a year since I last updated my site so now that I have some time off I have been working on it.  The most recent version of is up and I would appreciate some feedback.

Thanks,

Chris
Beautiful work chris.  I love the self-portrait.  I'd like to add a link to this from my site O.K.?  Also I'd like to see these shown at the GLSPS show.  If you'd like we could have the slide show running in our booth.  Josh & Mark will be manning it since Sheila & I will be in Bonaire.

wtdrm

Wow Chris, great job. I in Awe
Chris, those are some very nice photos.  Very clear and sharp.

corndogg2

Very nice Mike Tyse.  Also very clear and sharp.  >Big Grin
See ya next week.
Chris, can you summarize the camera equipment you were using?
Jason,

I have used several cameras over the last few years.  Most photos were taken with a Nikon point and shoot or D70.

The Flower Gardens, Superior, and about 1/2 of Crosby photos were taken with a Nikon Point and Shoot CP5000 in an ikelite housing with a DS125 Strobe.  The newer ones from Crosby and Cozumel were taken with a Nikon D70 in an Ikelite housing.  Some with one strobe and some with two DS125 strobes. 

Right now I am using the D70, Ikelite Housing, 2 DS125 strobes, 8" Ike Dome.  For the strobes I use Aquatica clamps and arms of various sizes.   On the camera I mostly the Nikon 12-24 lens.
WOW!! Fantastic pics. Really enjoyed looking at them. ;D

Greg