MNScuba.com

Full Version: Island Party Sale and Baja Trip
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The party is this Fri, Sat and Sun.  We'll have pineapple, punch and great deals.  We are starting to cut inventory in preperation for our move to the new store.  We'll have closeout deals on some items (particularly wetsuits) and everything in the store will be on sale.  We've got lots of great travel accessories in stock.
We have just added the trip info for Baja to our website.  Give us a call or stop in if you'd like to get in on this trip in August.
New store?  Where are you moving to?
We are in the final throws of negotiating a lease for a larger space approx 1 1/2 miles from where we now are.  We'll be posting the news as soon as we know for sure.  The move will probably happen around May 1.  See you all this weekend
that you guys should just force Thorne Bros to move and take over the whole building!  (moving up the road will just make it farther for me to stop in -- but I suppose I still will anyway!)

Jon
No way Jon, there's never enough parking space in the middle of summer any way you cut it!  Better digs in a new location....Room to hold classes in the same facility?  Pool?  No, I didn't think you could swing that last one either Lee!