MNScuba.com

Full Version: Pastor gets Slammer 4 Smuggling Sharks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
U.S. pastor gets prison for shark smuggling 
Whats up with all these idiots?  And what pet shops are selling these sharks?  They know its illegal.  They should be fined or stuck themselves.  Man do we have some idiot humans out there.

According to the indictment, about 465 leopard sharks were sold to pet distributors in the United States, the Netherlands and Britain. Leopard sharks can grow up to about 6 feet (1.83 metres).

Heres the link

maxfactor
You know, I have one simple request. And that is to have sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads! Now evidently my cycloptic colleague informs me that that cannot be done. Ah, would you remind me what I pay you people for, honestly?
It's stranger than that. Reverend Kevin is the Bay Area leader for the Unification Church — aka the Moonies. Reverend and Supreme Leader Sun Myung Moon apparently knew about it and encouraged his efforts.

One wonders what will happen to the Washington Times, Insight Magazine, and coronations on Capitol Hill if Moon gets sent to prison for this - I'm guessing it might be even worse than tax evasion...

Farmyou...  thanks for the additional link.  Man it looks like the  REV.  Moon could be seeing stripes too.

I guess we should all look at  "SUSHIE in a different manner."  Maybe we should boycott it.  Looks like the US largest supplier was dealing with illegally harvested sharks.    According to the article you sent, they estimated that they harvested over 6000  shark pups from the bay area.

Just look what happens to any Minnesota or WI  resident if they harvest an extra Walleye or Bass and have it in the boat.  The guys killing all of these sharks should get fried by the US ATTORNEY. 
maxfactor.