MNScuba.com

Full Version: Diving this Saturday November 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The weather report for West Lake Okoboji is air temperature in the 40s and Sunny! IF someone wants to join me let me know. Water tempt. is supposed to be in the high 40s.

cheers,

Josejavierlopez
Jose,
I was planning to go to Crosby with Jean and Paul, but we all agreed it was going to be too cold up there. I may go to Okojobi. I'll look at your other posts to see location of the Cub in Mankato.

Jean - are you out there? want to go to Okoboji instead?

I'll confirm by 7PM tomorrow (Fri) - need to see my weekend sched, but I'd sure like to go.

Can I get tanks/air down there?
Thanks,
Dan
Dan,

You are more than welcome to join me this Saturday. Check this website to see if they can fill your tanks or rent you equipment this Saturday:
Blue Water Divers is likely to be open this Saturday. Blue Water Divers is an excellent shop!

The shop listed below open by appointment. Their rentals and air are very cheap (cheaper than Blue Water Divers):

If you call them tomorrow or Saturday morning they can open the shop for you.

Sure...It was great diving, to say the least!!!!
Viz was good...Hopefully, the AIR TEMP will be a little nicer!!!!
What time at Cub??? I will be there!!!
Ok...9 AM it is!!!!!

Thanks...Jean ;D
I will be at Cub's at 9:00 am.
Jose, Jean,
See you at Mankato Cub at 9am! My wife is coming along - non-diver but she will visit in town.
Jose, Jean,
How amny dives are you planning? Jose - never been to OKJB. Should I pick up 3 tanks or is it an easy trip to get a refill during a surface interval?
What do you think the viz will be now?
Are we the three - any others coming along?
I have heard from Mark N. - hope he can make it.
See you in the AM.
My cell - 612-532-3011
Dan L
Dan,

Visibility has improved considerable in Okoboji since the "lake turning process" concluded. We had 20 feet of vis. in some areas last weekend. Three weeks ago visibility was really bad. Two tanks are ok, you can get refills there in Blue Water Divers. Water tempt. will be in the 40s.

See you tomorrow at 9:00 at the parking of Cub FOods at Riverfront Drive in Downtown Mankato.

cheers,

JOse
Jean, Jose,
Thanks for the great dives. Jean, hope the pics I took for you turn out.
Anyone who plans to dive Okoboji: Blue Water Divers was a great shop - Patt offered us hot chocolate, coffee, use of shop to warm up/gear-up/change clothes! Tank + air is $7.
Dan
I will get them developed today...I hope they *ALL* turn out...
Thanks for letting me dive with you guys on Saturday...It was lots of fun (as it always is).
Blue Water Divers was great...They let us change into our environmentals so we did not
have to do it out in the cold...WONDERFUL!!!!

Thanks...Jean ;D
Pages: 1 2