MNScuba.com

Full Version: Scuba Daddy's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[quote='VintageDiverMN link' pid='3754' dateline='1172524506']
It seems strange that one individual can make fun of others on this foum for days, but when someone responds to it, their posts are removed faster then a speeding bullet.
[/quote]
Who are the people in this maxfactor group, anyone I know? Or want to know.
Who is actually running Scuba Daddy's, and what happened to the original owner? Or is this some big secret?
Here's my recommendation for you:

1) Pick up a phone
2) Call Scuba Daddy's
3) Ask for Joe Burnett
4) Ask him who is running the shop
5) Report back to us

Hello Folks,

If anyone has any questions about what is or has happened with SCUBA Daddy's, do not hesitate to call me. I am managing the store for now until the new GM takes over. Outside of that, SCUBA Daddy's is open for business, spreading our love for diving, and here to assist anyone in the diving community anyway we can. Happy Diving! ;D
Oh SNAP, was just chatting with Hardy who goes by the name Scuba Daddy today via email and he gave me his number to call and chat and I was like dude, do you work for Scuba Daddy and he said no, I OWN SCUBA DADDY! 

Wow, did not know it was under new ownership and management.
I have heard the same rumors, although I am not really in the "in" about the dive community in Minnesota, I do have colleagues that are. It's just hearsay, but I've heard that the investors have been victims of fraud. If it's true, it's unfortunate. The times I have gone in there I have recieved great service.
Hello everyone this is Bill just to put everyone up to date. It has been a ruff year for me. I more or less had a hostle take over of my shop while I was gone on a trip to Fiji last Jan. When I returned from the trip I found my shop was empty of all the invetory and equipment. It put me in a spot and I made a deal with Joe Burnnet who was starting up Maximum Divers. There was a contract made for the take over of the shop that I can not go into detail about other than that it was not fulfilled. I also lost my mother this past summer she passed away in August, that was the main reason I had not been in the shop much over the past year or so taking care of her. At this time I am not aboe to reopen the shop but I am still going to book trips and hope to get things back on track this next year. I'm not sure what I may do but I will try to keep MN Scuba informed with any updates. I may be down but don't count me out. I want to thank all of my customers and I wish everynone a MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS and have a GREAT NEW YEAR
BILL HILTON
SCUBA DADDYS
Bill, sorry to hear about your Mom.  And best of luck with your future plans. 
Best of luck Bill!  Have a great holiday season!
Pages: 1 2 3