MNScuba.com

Full Version: Northland Diver is in Saipan and Palau right Now
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am posting some pictures to our web site from our curent trip to Saipan and Palau.  As long as we have internet access I will be able to keep adding on to the page.  Please click on the link if you would like to take a look.  No underwater shots yet.  Hope to have some of those soon as I get them from people on the trip.
I just posted a couple of more pictures on the web site.  Can anyone tell me the name of the fish in the picture.  It's the one just below the diver on the shipwreck.
Thanks.
On the fish: when I first saw the fish I thought a phase of the stoplight parrot fish, but after checking a reef fish i.d. book it might be a phase of the clown wrasse?  How big was it?
About 6 inches long.  I don't have a fish id book with me and this one I haven't seen before
I read the title of this thread and thought you were just rubbing it in!! ;D
Just trying to create some fun with all the snow.  I will post new pictures with questions when I can. We are leaving on a day tour soon of the isalnd of Saipan so I might have some land pictures to identify later today or eary in the morning for all of you as it is already tomorrow here.
Ok I added new pictures today with questions to see if you can figure out where we are in the 3 pictures.
The 1st one stating at the top of the page I gave no clues.
The 2nd one was taken on the highest point in  Saipan.
The 3rd one is a famous dive site on Japan.
Please post your answers here on where you think we are.
Thanks and have fun.
Here is the link againg so you don't have to go back to the top
Today 2 March we are at the beautiful Palau Pacifice Resort and will board the Ocean Hunter II early afternoon for our Palau Adventure.  I have posted on new picture taken at PPR if you would like to take a look.  It's always  better to look at a white sandy beach then when it's snowing outside.
I just updated the web page again today March 15 with more pictures.  I also put the answers down to the questions I was asking.  The fish is a Sunset Wrasse.
It seemed strange after all the snow that fell here when we got back it was almost all gone and 66 degrees.  What a difference a couple of weeks make.