MNScuba.com

Full Version: Underwater Easter Egg Hunt-Key Largo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This came up across my Headline news.
Enjoy,
and have a  great Easter Afternoon, Everyone!

MCC~

April 7th, 2007 KEY LARGO, FLA.
No, you haven't lost your mind. You did just see a Six-plus-foot-tall rabbit in SCUBA gear dive into the water with a basket full of eggs!
What do you do now? Well if your a certified Scuba Diver,  you follow that bunny, of course! If you are one of the lucky few who get to spend Easter in the Florida Keys, it would behoove you to don your wetsuit and join in the fun as Scuba Divers from all over the state yesterday, were taken to a secret location to hunt for submerged easter eggs, raising money for charities!

All scuba hunters win prizes, including a dive trip for two!
As an added bonus, this event doubles as a fundraiser benefiting (KISS) Kids In Special Situations, which provides gifts and holiday cheer to the area's needy children. Note to those with environmental concern: the eggs are real and the coloring is non-toxic, so they won't harm the environment. --Riki Altman

Sent Today; at 9:05 pm; Grumpie writes:

Michelle,
I bet you would look good in a bunny suit..........
Grampa grumpie.

Yeah Grumpie, only if it will get me out of a speeding ticket next time one of your boys pull me over...

The bunny ears can be a real pain though, when I (illegally) pull my mask up on top of my head! ha!
Happy Easter
Saw a full fur bunny suit for sale on Craig's List,,, just the other day....
I'll race you to Super Member Status Daren.
That Bunny Suit By chance... was it Pink?
I think it belongs to Wetdrm...
Chuckie, are you out there...some where?!
I checked & its still for sale Michelle, I'll pm you the link ;D

It's awesome Daren.
I also noticed
that each Bunny ear has
a specialized pocket for
TWO
Pony Bottles...
instead of just one!
I'll place a bid "furst" thing tomorrow!

Wink