MNScuba.com

Full Version: Crosby 5/26-27
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'll be at Crosby setting up camp this weekend... sightseeing and dropping the line.. join me if you'ld like.  Probably pitch at Louise.
Fred
I'lbe up there, I'd love to get a couple of dives in with you.  I think my old record will stay standing though.  Do you have some long fins to borrow?  Know anyone who would want to buy some cressi's one size smaller than yours?
Tim
hey tim..yah, I'll have extra fins along.  Which reminds me... I'll have all kinds of fins with me if anyone wants to try some freediving fins or freediving masks.. and I'll have the long drop line if anyone wants to try some freediving!  I don't know how much "real" deep diving I'll be doing, that'll depend on if my support buddy gets there, but I'll spot anyone who wants to give it a go.

I don't know right now of anyone who's looking for cressi's.. e-bay will get you good price on 'em though.  Several folks did join me in the pool this winter and maybe later this summer they'll be looking for fins.
Fred
Hi Fred,

I will be there for the entire weekend.  Granted my main purpose is to scuba dive.....but I might be talked into giving this a try prior to scuba for the day.

Guess I'll have to bring the wetsuit along, and look for a weight belt at MSD friday.  All I have is soft weights, so if I can pickup one of those pocket belts to toss my weights in, that could work.  Don't have any fancy fins...other than my split fins (v-12's), which should work...although I'm sure not as good as freediving fins.

BTW, your pics of the ottertail river run turned out much better than mine.

Scott
hey scott, just as you were posting I was editing my post.. and saying about the equipment I'll have there.  I'll have weights and belts and wetsuits and whatever.  the wetsuits I have for loaners aren't the best though...
maybe see you then.
Fred 
Congratulations Cheddar on your record Depth Freedive Of
Eighty FEET Yesterday!

Great Job!
FreeDiverND
it was so great to finally meet you and Sandy!
Have a great Summer to all of you!
MCC
(Blue Wave Scuba, The Roasted Corn was DE-Lish!)
Smile

Big Grin
Hi Michelle, nice to meet you in the real finally too!
Josh B and Cheddar both hit pb's last weekend.. I think corndog did too.  I was impressed.. I didn't know there were any other serious breath holders within 400 miles of me other than my brother and Rolands.
Other than the freezing weather and wind - what a great weekend.
Fred