MNScuba.com

Full Version: Snorkel Forum?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi:

Was just wondering if you could add a Snorkel Forum to the list of available topics. My husband and I are looking to either join a group, or forum one that snorkels frequently at various locations around the state or close by states.
Eventually, we would both like to take diving classes, but for now we just have our masks, snorkels, fins, and diving flag Smile

Thanks,
Theresa and Dan

kdanradio@frontiernet.net
Welcome to mnscuba.com Theresa!  You can post snorkeling topics in the basic scuba discussions forum or the diving get togethers forum.  Perhaps you might even want to try free diving while you are at it.  It seems to be gaining popularity.
Hi Theresa and Dan.. welcome to the board.. I did suggest a long time ago to change the "Freediving" forum to "Freediving/Snorkeling" or something similar.. you're sure welcome to join us in the freediving forum.  We're really all "just" snorkelers  Wink..  (I always get a kick outta some of the scuba divers, when I tell them I'm going snorkeling, and get the response, "Oh, you're just a snorkeler"... that just kills me.)
A lot of times when we go "freediving" we end up in the sunken trees and shallows where all the fish are..
Fred
Good idea.  I've now changed it.  Wink