MNScuba.com

Full Version: Wednesday Fun Dives
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
June 25 at Square Lake. $5 pre-registration is required.  If you decide to join us last minute, $5 will be collected at the lake.

Remember, we serve Brats and Dogs for dinner.  Bring your own beverage and a bag of chips or cookies to share.

Let's Get Wet!

Count me in, sounds like fun. ;D.

Not sure how early I can arrive but Big Joe threatened me with physical violence if I stood him up again
Thanks Ozzie,

It was great weather, good diving and exceptional company. Not bad BBQ either
Hey DTwo, I would not harm a hair on your head...... It was a good dive, and we also have Ozzie to thank for the great meal and the impromptu lesson on monkey f** he so astutely shows us at the first platform..  Way to go Ozz

Ozzie is a very talented instructor. Every move is carefully calculated, don't let him fool you into thinking otherwise 8)

Have I been promoted to D" squared" since R "squared" left for his life of leisure??

I will have to re-sticker my doubles Tongue
Joe,

Did you learn how to do that, cuz you never know when you will have a monkey and a football that needs fixing while diving?  I tried to go very slow in my actions so you could pick it up. 

Ozzey
"Did you learn how to do that, cuz you never know when you will have a monkey and a football that needs fixing while diving?  I tried to go very slow in my actions so you could pick it up."

Oz, slow doesn't begin to describe it.  I can only say it will be indelibly inscribed on my retina forever.

Joe

Oz, any fun dives scheduled soon? 
Diving with you is always fun Joe!!!!

The next scheduled date for us to be out there is July 9.  Will you be there?  We can show you some more new tricks.