MNScuba.com

Full Version: St. James Pit Sunday 17th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heading up north to St. James Pit on Sunday in the a.m.  We can meet in Duluth.  There will be some OW cert students up there that afternoon, which I'll be working with.  Always fun watching these guys!

Come on up and have some fun!

Also, a few of us are tentatively planning the following weekend up in that area also...camping overnight either at the Ore B Gone campground, or on the north side of St. James Pit.
There's a campground open at St. James now?  That would  be nice.  I'm going to be up there camping at Ore Be Gone next weekend 6/22 - 6/24.  Sounds like the viz sucks at Ore Be Gone and St. James is down quite a bit as well according to Kirk's latest report from last weekend.  I might be sticking to Lake Mine if it isn't clearing up by next weekend.
There is a small area near the lake on the north side that you could put a few small tents.  I'd like to meet you guys up there, but already made plans.  Kevin, we will be up there the 22-24th.
I did a couple of great dives last weekend at St James/Ore-Be-Gone/Lake Mine.

Here's just a couple teasers, I put the better shots in my gallery.

Jeff
Nice pics Jeff.  Glad you could make it up.  It was a good time.