MNScuba.com

Full Version: DIR-F Class July 5-8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For those interested in taking the GUE DIR-F class please contact Jim Campos at MDC Sports at 507-288-8802 I believe there still may be a 1 or 2 openings left.

John P.
Is anyone planning to offer the DIR-F class in the Metro Area?  I can't get out of work on the 5th to the 8th to get to Rochester, but am intrested in knowing what DIR recommends for configurations, and the why behind it.

I'm allway's intrested in finding out more about what other divers are doing, why they are doing it, if there's a standard way to do something all the better.

I'm with Kmurphy here. I'd like to learn more (Been wanting to try diving a wing) but I can't get down there on those dates either. If something like that were to be held closer up here I'd definitely attend.
Feel free to contact any of the Rochester group to discuss configurations and the reasons it is done the way it is.

If you really want to discuss in depth give me a call at my home number 419-424-1518

We are looking at another DIR-F class in the fall possibly.

John P.
Hi All

I took the class July 5 - 8.  It was a very difficult and probably the best class I have taken to date!! Well worth the experience!!!  Now to practice and put it all to use!!!