MNScuba.com

Full Version: DUI D.O.G. Days Rally
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
DUI D.O.G. Rally and drysuit demo days has been announced in the May issue of Dive Training Magazine () However:  There is a minor misprint....They state that the event will be held June 16 at Cuyuna Country Mines in Lake Ironton, Massachusetts.....WHERE :o :Smile 

We all know that's Minnesota! Wink

I sent them an e-mail to hopefully correct the situation, maybe with a reprint in the June issue!
Is anyone planning to go up for the DUI DOG Days rally this weekend?  I'm thinking of taking Friday off from work, and if anyone else is up there, I could be persuaded to do a dive or two up there in the afternoon.
I wanted to go up for this, but I've got a Saturday afternoon graduation party that took priority over it...

jon
Looks like a few of us will be going up on Saturday.  Would love to see you there.
Smith Diving has a fun dive scheduled up there this weekend! I have two kids that will be taking their open water tests, See you there  ;D
I`m already half way to Lake Ironton, Massachusetts,,,,,,,,guess I`ll have to make a U-Turn and come back!! :Smile

Greg Big Grin

wtdrm

I truly did not know where to post this. I'm sure the moderators will put it somewhere else. Here goes:
What a great day we had for the DUI dog day event. It was at Portsmouth on Saturday the 16th. Not to hot to gear up in and the vis was awesome stating at 45ft.
The 2nd part of the post is a lost and found. I lost a red polo shirt with the SDT logo on it. I hope one of the volunteers have it. It was brand new.
Here are a couple of pics from the DUI Dog Rally