MNScuba.com

Full Version: July 11th, Square Lake
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On July 11th, would anyone be interested in meeting at the Wednesday Night Fun Dives held on square lake? The wife, son, and I are thinking about attending the square lake event with our snorkeling equipment to get our son (7 years old) used to snorkeling.  Plus, we wanted to try out some of our new equipment since the swimming pool can only do so much.
Would be fun to meet all the scuba folks since we are looking into that also.

If interested, drop us a note.

Dan & Theresa

Dan & Theresa
Hi,      We would be interested in meeting you for the Wedneday night fun dive at Square lake. What time? It would probably be myself and my two teenagers who are great swimmers but new to snorkeling. (I haven't been to square lake in decades, partly because my husband doesn't swim) I am looking for a good lake experience for them to help encourage one or both on to diving someday.  My son has expressed interest, so if this works, I'd like to sign him up for lessons.

What are the ins and outs of the Wednesday night fun dive? They didn't offer that activity years ago.  It sounds 'fun'. Is there a charge, timeline, etc.

Carol H
This is the post for the LDS (local dive shop) that hosts it. Call them for details.
I don't think they charge but the Park (Golden Acres) does but it's not much. I think I pay 5 for the car.

I'll probably go. I haven't been in square for a while.
Sounds like a few people are going on Wednesday upto square lake.  We'll be there right around 5:30pm. 
Should be a great time.

Now, knock on wood for good weather.

Dan & Theresa
both dan and i are down with the flu  Sad

blah
bummer on the flu... get well and get to wazee this weekend to wash those blues away Wink
Fred