MNScuba.com

Full Version: New Years Day Dive ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is Superior open for a NYD dive? Anyone want to go? Dave and I have a tentative date but no details. I was looking for an OW dive but I could do ice if we can't find water.
I would be interested in making the dive up on SUPERIOR.  JAN 1.  Two Harbors. WORK.  Most likely the water will be wide open. 

Can someone up in Duluth let us know. 

MAXFACTOR
St. Croix Scuba has a fun dive to Wazee listed on their site. I called Wazee Sports and it's just iced over so I may go dive with them. I've always wanted to dive Wazee in ice as the pics Jleech shot a few years back are crystal clear and I need to experience that.
Fair enough,  Steve,.... but,  when you go to Florida, and get on that boat.... and start talking to the DM or Capt.   and you have that circle of other divers listening, to you talk about WAZEEEEEEE   in JAN.   
No one knows what the crow you're talking about.     as opposed to saying        .........SUPERIOR  IN JAN.    ...   

In fact,  I just gave MC a good logo saying for a shirt. 
DIVE SUPERIOR
   JANUARY
  MAX COOL

Just kiddin with you ARCFLASH.

Happy New Year to all. 
Still looking for some Buddies to dive in SUPERIOR on JAN 1.  .  any of you guys up there willing. I need to know today, because I've been invited to a major New Years Eve Event, and I will need to know if I will be consuming or NOT.   

PS, I've got a place to stay on the lake overnight.

MAXFACTOR
if I wasn't headed for Fifty Lakes on Thursday, I'd hook up with one or the other of you!  both ideas sound like fun!
steve do you want a couple of thin ice signs to take along?
Call Yan at InnerSpace Scuba 218.726.1010 I think they do a New Year Dive They open at 1:00 PM