MNScuba.com

Full Version: Dive in to Law and Order...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On November 1, 2007, at 9PM our time. USA network will air an episode of Law and Order: Criminal Intent that  involves a deceased diver washing up on shore and a possible terrorism plot.  Could be interesting!!  Especially when compared to almost anything  :Smile else on TV these days!  Reruns of Flipper anyone?   Wink
Sounds good, I'll watch it. Big Grin ;D
watched it tonight, very good story with history included, even if it was fast tracked in the archives... still, a fun take on historical possibilities;
they did a bit of rebreather explanation  for the layman, and even showed results of a bad diving ascent.
as for flipper reruns, where could you find them today???  at least we have Sea Hunt episodes avail , true underwater scenes, even if the plots are far fetched ,  and yes we know , electric eels wont hold still for the trusty rubber coated underwater crowbar every demolition diver carries on the job....

fun is where you find it
Good show, I would like one of those pails of gold coins.
Flipper reruns...On VHS at occasional thrift stores... Wink  Got online last night and forgot to watch the show... >Sad  I guess I'll have to wait for another rerun :Smile  Or "StormChasers" on Discovery!!  ;D  I wonder what Fuel Economy is on the T.I.V. :o
I'll guess 7 if it's a diesel, 4 if it's gas.

I was thinking about the same thing. It's like 7 ton and 400 hp <I think>. From the looks of it the first 1000 pounds is caulk.  ;D